Sunday, 1 January 2012

What I got For Christmas

Hi Ladies xxx

So here is a quick look at what Santa brought me for Christmas.  I have to admit I must have been a very very good girl this year as I have been very spoilt.

Apple Ipad2
Sigma Cleansing and Polishing tool
Katy Perry Purr Purfume
Soap & Glory Whirly Girl gift set
China glaze, Orly and Essie nail polish
Mac foundation and concealer
Gucci Guilty perfume
And a bag full of goodies from Rachel (including Essence cosmetics (which is a brand I love but can't get hold of with out Rachel, Nails Inc, ELF, some beautiful rings and earrings, necklace and braclet and not to forget my breaking dawn bag which I was over the moon about)
Areo mint Christmas tree
mini real potted Christmas tree

I will be doing reviews on all the items I got over the next few weeks/months.

So I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all a very happy new year.

2 comments:

  1. You have been a very good girl looking at this! Some lovely presents. So glad that you had a good Xmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma Computergirl1 January 2012 at 14:30

    Oo some good doodies there. Look forward to reading about them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...