Thursday, 16 February 2012

MUA Love Heart Collection

Hi Ladies xxx

So unless you have been living under a rock for the past week or so you might have heard a little something about the very Exciting MUA Love Heart collection.  I couldn't wait for this to hit the shops I was invited to go to the launch of the range but I couldn't make it due to my mum been really unwell and in hospital.  I have been such a huge fan of this brand since it first hit the shops I think the quality of the products is amazing when you consider that most of the items are £1.  So as I missed the event I ordered my items via the web site which is the first time I have used it and I was really pleased with how quick my parcel came.

MUA Love Heart Nail Polish and Lip Balm
 So this is what I ordered for myself I did order a few other things which are currently in the post over to the lovely Rachel in Ireland.  I wish I had got all the nail polishes now as I am totally in love with the ones I got.

MUA Love Heart U ROK Nail Polish £2

I love this colour this is with 2 coats applied to my nails I don't find this the best applying polish but I find if you apply 1 thin coat and then a thicker one you get a perfect result in the end.  The polish itself has a lovely glossy finish and I find it lasts a good 5 days on my nails and even stands up to my bar shifts.

MUA Love Heart Lip Balm Great Lips £2

Swatched

What stood out about this is its so similar to the sleek Pout Polish the smell the texture however this is far more pigmented then the Sleek one.  I love this colour I have been teaming it up with my MUA bare lipstick which is my new nude favourite.

I love this collection well done MUA on a job well done

To shop the collection or any of the MUA cosmetics visit  MUA On line store


3 comments:

  1. the lipbalm is adorable!

    http://exoitcwaytoburn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeek can't wait thank u soooo much xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.deravera.com Using an under eye treatment product, like Deravera, will help to minimize the appearance of dark circles under eyes, puffiness around the eyes safely and effectively by using ingredients that have been clinically proven to work. http://deravera.com is a complete under eye treatment.
    Visit www.deravera.com and see More why Deravera will work best for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...