Tuesday, 7 February 2012

My Christmas Present From Rachel

Hi Girls xx

So with everything that's been going on I had forgotten about this post which has been tucked away in my draft post. 
Through blogging and Twitter I have made friends with some amazing people and my twitter/blogging bestie is the lovely Rachel you can follow her blog here her on twitter here here fablous YouTube videos here 
Tumblr here and on Facebook here

So I was very excited to get a parcel from her at Christmas I popped it under the tree where it sat all pretty calling my name to rip it open but I was good.  So on Christmas day it was one of the ones I opened first and look what was inside.

Spoilt Rotten

Super cute Earrings
Rings (which I'm hiding from Faith)
Essence cream eye shadows Pas Des Copper and Dance The Swan Lake


Essence Lipstick in All About Cupcake


Elf eyeshadow quad which I don't own any of these 

Nail Inc polish in Mulberry Walk


Essence nail polish i love this brand but we don't get it in the UK Booooo Hiiiisssssss


All in all Rachel spoilt me rotten I was a very lucky girl xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow you got some gorgeous things! I would love to see swatches of the cream eye shadows! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! I think those stuff look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So generous :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...