Saturday, 25 February 2012

NOTD China Glaze Material Girl

Hi Ladies xxx

I hope you all having a great weekend and enjoying the sunshine.  

I got this for Christmas off Jon Its China Glaze Material Girl which is from their Eye Candy Collection I love the names of the polishes in this collection)

It's has a very pale clear pink base colour and is then packed full of pink glitter in 3 different sizes.


Material Girl
Not a very good picture of it applied

I applied a pale pink polish and then 2 coats of Material Girl over the top.


I love this polish as with all China Glaze polishes it applied really well lasted the full week and is pink glittery and stunning what more could us girls ask for.

What do you think?

Would I repurchase - YES
Would I recommend - YES
Was it worth the money - YES
Star Rating Out of 5 - *****

1 comment:

  1. wow this looks amazing i have never tried chine glaze before i cant get it near me :) 
    ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...