Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Revlon Lip Butter - Review

Hi Ladies xx

So a few weeks ago I couldn't hold back any longer and I order my Revlon Lip Butter from America.  I know we only have about 3 more weeks to wait but I couldn't hold back any longer.  I'm so glad I didn't wait I've been putting it through it paces the last few weeks and it has more then lived up to the amazing reviews its received.

TAAA DARRRRR .....Revlon Lip Butter

Shade 095 Creme Brulee

Top of the packaging has a little window so you can see what shade it is love this feature.

 The packaging
 Swatched

Revlon say their lip butter are a buttery balm with beautiful shiny colour which gives you baby soft, health glowing lips.  This packed with hydrating mango, Shea and coconut butter to boost lip moisture by 156%.  It has a gel formulation which helps with the application the lip butters are available in 20 shades

There not wrong now this is perfect for me at work I pop it on and it feels moisturising and the colour does last a long time.  Creme Brulee is a very pretty nude which I love.

I'm finding it hard to find any down side to this product and to be honest I'm not sure there is one.  I can't comment on the other shades as I haven't got my hands on them but if this one is anything to go by I recommend everyone checking them out when they do hit the UK.


Would I repurchase - YES YES YES YES !!!!!
Would I recommend - YES YES YES YES !!!!
Was it worth the money - YES!
Star Rating Out of 5 - *****

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to try these!! 

    nic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this sounds great, I'll have to pick one up when they're out over here x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...