Friday, 17 February 2012

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation = Review

Hi Ladies xxx

I got a sample of this in my magazine and after using it I fell in love with it I love the coverage and the way it makes my skin look.   I picked it up in Super Drug for £5.99 as it was on special my shade is 200 soft beige I think it will normally be about £8.99


So Rimmel claim this foundation visibly reawakens and illuminates your skin with a radiant glow and a flawless natural looking finish.  It really does do what it says on the bottle I like to apply with my ELF stippling brush and I find it does leave my skin looking really really good so much so I will be picking up another bottle to keep as a back up. I cant rave about this foundation enough if you see it give it a go.  The only down point is this foundation hates dry skin so if you do suffer with it be warned. 


The foundation has a little pump which dispenses the perfect amount of foundation per pump.  When I first saw this I was shocked how Orange it looked however it blends beautifully.


EEEEEEeeeekkk VERY orange !!!!!
Gone Blends like a dream and is a perfect colour match for me.

 Have you tried this is if so what do you think of it?

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to give this a go xz

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! I wish I'm able to pick this up and try it! HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have naturally oily skin and this foundation dont last long at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this yet, I would love to find out if they had a light shade to suit me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very disappointed with this foundation, in my opinion it does not do what it says it will. I have mature skin (age 63) but my skin is smooth and well moistureised, not at all dry. This product looks very "caked" and settled in all the fine lines on my face and does nt look natural at all, quite the opposite !!! berfore I bought this I was using Avon Cashmere ( which cost less than this product ) and it looked more natural and smooth. Feel I have just wasted £8.99 because I will no longer use it, it certainly does not live up to all the publicity it has had. Best place for it is the bin !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...