Friday, 23 March 2012

Boots Natural Collection Haul (Rachel's Fault)

So just lately drug store brands have really stepped up their game in terms of producing some great quality make up.  Brands like MUA, 2True and Now natural Collection have taken the beauty world by the horns and made us Beauty Bloggers stand up and take notice of them.   Now when I saw people talking about Natural Collection I was like how good can this stuff be I remember buying this when I was at high school and didn't really know any better.  So I had to check it out First thing I noticed was it was on offer all products were £1.99 or 3 for £5 BARGAIN so I picked up 2 lipsticks and a gloss after seeing Rachel raving about them. Here's a link to the lovely  Rachel's Natural Collection Lipstick Post.  

Haul 1
Lipstick shade Honeysuckle
Lipstick shade Autumn Glow
Juicy Lips shade Barley Sugar

 Haul 2
Pressed powder shade warm
blushed cheeks shade peach melba
Juicy Lips Barley Sugar (backup)
(ignore the lashes brought them with my £5No7 voucher)

So as you can see I love the gloss so much I got another to carry around with me I have been putting these through there paces the last few weeks and I'm really impressed with them so far.  I will review in more detail hopefully next week but if you are popping into boots go and check the stand out I was surprised.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...