Thursday, 22 March 2012

Clean & Clear Advantage Fast Action Daily Wash and Spot Gel

If you follow my blog you will know I suffer from spots and with the help of the Clean and Clear range they have got alot better than what they have been.  So currently  I used the Clean & Clear deep action exfoliating scrub and my deep clean cream cleanser in the morning and have stepped up my evening routine to add in these.


Clean & Clear Advantage Fast Action Daily Wash

Now this face wash stings there's no two ways about it but its not as bad as some I have tried.  It leaves my skin feeling really clean and soft after using it. It claims to help clear spots fast and keeps spots at bay without drying out your skin.  Now this is no wonder product it does help but I'm not spot free but I am alot better then when I don't use this.

Clean & Clear Spot Gel

I use this on problem spots to try and dry them up again this does sting so if you don't like the feeling stay away. It claims reduce spots in 4 hours and help keep them away I do think this helps but I think with like anything your skin can sort of get used to it so I like to use it when I really need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...