Thursday, 15 March 2012

Sigma Cleansing & Polishing Tool Review & Cloud 10 Beauty Review

Hi Girls xxx

You might remember me popping this little beauty down on my Christmas list and Jon ordered it me when Sigma had their Black Friday offer however Sigma also managed to complete cock up the order and I never got it.  So with Christmas looking very gloomy Rachel said I should try cloud10beauty.com and boy was I glad I did.  

Now If you haven't ordered from Cloud10 before here are some useful things to know
You get beauty points on your placed orders (and what do point make FREE STUFF)
You get FREE delivery on any order over £40
You get to pick 3 FREE samples when you place and order
They even offer FREE returns

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the packaging!!

Out the Box
What you get

OK so let me start by tell you I was dieing to get my hands on a Clarisonic but at £120 ish I couldn't really afford it so when I saw this I thought I would try it.  I'm a big fan of Sigma makeup brushes and had heard some really good reviews on the cleansing and polishing tool.  I'm a total sucker for packaging and when I saw this I fell in love the tool fits nicely into my hand and feels well made, it comes in the storage case and has 3 brushes with it the one attached is the face brush the other two are body brushes in medium and firm.

I have to be honest I only tend to use my face one I use mine with my clean and clear face wash and I find it leaves my skin feeling really clean.  I haven't noticed any drastic improvements in my skin but having said that as I'm on my diet I'm eating better and drinking swimming pools full of water, so this is flushing my system out which may mean a delay in seeing result in using this tool.  All that said I really enjoy using it and I like the feel of my skin after I tend to use once a week I might try and step it up to twice a week see if it helps.

If you want to try this I recommend using cloud10beauty link to the Sigma Tool to order my order was pain free and arrived really fast.

Thank you Cloud 10 for saving Christmas!!!


1 comment:

  1. Was playing around with getting this I'm using the neutrogena wave at the mo this could be a nice step up :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...