Sunday, 15 April 2012

America EBay Haul Maybelline And Physicians Formula

Hi Girls xxx

I have been dying to get my hands on these items for ages and for mothers day Jon said for me to order them as my gift which I did, I searched EBay and found an amazing shop and seller.  She had so much stuff I wanted to get but this is what I got this time.


Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint Lip Balm $3.99

 Physicians Formula happy booster in Beige
 Physicians Formula Happy booster in beige blush in Natural and translucent $13.99 each

Here is a link to EBay Seller Mommydezarns her shop is stocked full of great items and my order arrived really quick.  I did have one powder which arrived broken not the fault of the seller but she replaced it if only all EBay sellers were as wonderful as this lady.  

I will be using this seller again soon and I would recommend anyone who needs anything sending over from America to contact her if she hasn't got it I'm damn sure she would go out of her way to see if she can get it for you.

I think the next thing I will try is the Maybelline instant age rewind eraser foundation and under eye concealer as I have heard great things about these.  Also I would love to try more of the Baby lips and the Physicians Formula stuff and I am really impressed with these so far.  There is so many thing from the USA I want to try and I cant wait to get and pick up some stuff.

1 thing I would say is if you place a order try and place orders of under $20 as otherwise you may incur shipping tax again this is at not fault of the sender but something to bare in mind.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...