Saturday, 14 April 2012

NOTD China Glaze Fast Track (Hunger Games Collection)

Hi Girls xxxx

Remember me sorry its been a while but I've been trying to save for our holidays so I have not been spending but I got a £5 off pay pal voucher so I treated myself to this.  Now I have to be honest I think I need every polish in this collection as I love them.

China Glaze Fast Track
The Whole Collection



Not the easiest to photograph but you can see the gold shimmer

Look really pale in this pic

Fast Track is a really pretty and easy to wear nude with a beautiful gold shimmer.  This polish is simply stunning I have really enjoyed wearing it as I have been wearing loads of full colour polishes and lots of dark colours so this was a nice change and looked amazing in the sunshine. 

Have you tried any of these polishes what cant you live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...