Sunday, 15 April 2012

OPI Haul

Hi Girls xxxx

As you know I have been doing Weight Watchers and it is going really well but with my weight lose my nails of all things are suffering don't ask me why but since starting my diet my nails which are normally very strong and in good condition have turned into peeling chipping wrecks and they have stopped growing.  So I purchased OPI Nail Envy and the OPI Avoplex nail and cuticle oil.  

 Nail Envy 
Apply 2 coats and then 1 every other day then after a week remove and start again
Avoplex Oil
Apply twice a day and message into the nail and cuticle

So I'm hoping that with the help of these two things I can get my nails back on track.

I got mine from EBay as Nail Envy is normally about £18 and the Avoplex Oil is £16.30 i got the 2 for £11 Bargain!! Link to EBay seller

I'll keep you posted on how I get on with them.



2 comments:

  1. Aprettyobsession15 April 2012 at 15:24

    Oh i can't live without nail evny now let me know how you get on with the oil cos i could do with one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame your nails aren't going well, have you cut a lot of dairy out in your diet? That could explain it x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...