Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Vaseline Limited Edition Creme Brulee

Hi Girls

This is a painful post for me to write I normally love the Vaseline Lip Therapy and when I saw they were going to release a limited edition Creme Brulee one I knew I had to have it.  So after much shop searching I finally found it in SuperDrug I picked up 2 one for me and one for Rachel.  However I really don't like it one little bit I think it has a perfume smell and taste to it which I don't like, it was nothing like I was hoping it would be.


So with all that been said I still love my Vaseline coco butter one which I think will remain my favourite.

If you could make a Vaseline Lip Therapy what scent/flavour would you pick I think I would make chocolate or strawberry one.

4 comments:

  1. ClaireEyelining19 April 2012 at 11:53

    I completely agree with you. I'm normally a fan of Vaseline lip balms but this is drying and tastes/ smells of perfume. Yuck. Hmmm... I think I'd make a chocolate orange version if I could haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, it doesnt live up to my expectations at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and it looks like you are doing a great job so far at blogging!  I'm new to it as well. I'm a new follower, please follow back.  Thanks!


    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4.  very nice vaseline product. its really good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...