Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Iced Strawberry Dream By Treacle Moon

Hi Girls

I wanted to tell you about this product which I have been loving its a bath and shower cream and its AMAZING.  I have been trying this out for a few weeks and I have to say I have not found 1 single fault with this product.  I have funny skin and sometimes it can react to products or tends to dry out quickly however not with this.  I have left this in the bathroom and the whole family have enjoyed it.  I have enjoyed using it mainly in the shower Faith has like having her bath with it.  The only thing I have noticed it seems to last forever I still have about 1/3 of a bottle left.

Treacle Moon Iced Strawberry Dream Bath and Shower Cream
This available to buy from Tesco store and On-line and costs around £2.99 for 500ml BARGAIN!!!

Treacle Moon motto Always remember that true beauty begins from the heart. Our lovely recipes simply do the best they can for your skin and your smile.
 This smells so good the bottle warns your its not for eating it larva's up really well and the scent lingers on your skin but without been over powering.  the other flavours in the range are 
That Vanilla Moment
The Raspberry Kiss
One Ginger Morning
My Coconut Island
Those Lemonade Days
Her Mango Thoughts
The Pomegranate Secret

They also do Shower washes, body scrubs, body butters, hand cream, hand wash and the bath and shower cream.  So next time your in Tesco go and check them out I know I need to try the vanilla the raspberry the coconut and the pomegranate ones.

Have your tried any of these if so what's your favourite flavour? or what would you like to see Treacle Moon next flavour to be I would like a almond one.


1 comment:

  1. love this sort of thing, havent personally tried the tesco range though xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...