Saturday, 19 May 2012

Nailed It Jewellery My shop

I'm very excited to show you my new shop I have been doing this for a while but I have had a few requested for me to start selling my jewellery so I have set up a store Nailed It Jewellery Store.  So Nailed it jewellery is jewellery which get its colour from Nail polish.  

Currently I am only selling one size but I will soon be offering difference size and shapes and hopefully stocking rings, pendants, earring, bracelets, cuff links, and hair grips.

I'm also thinking of offering a service where you can send me a sample of your favourite nail polish and I will make you a custom made item of jewellery.

I will be updating the colour section of my store to list the names of polishes so hopefully you will be able to match the colour using Google search or if you know the colour you are looking for.

I would love to know what you think and if you have any ideas how I can make my store better I would love to hear them.

4 comments:

  1. It's a fantastic idea. The rings are beautiful. I'm delighted you'll be doing different sizes on the rings... I've fat peoples hands lol. You're a talented lady, well done :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice :)) Liked the last and first one the most :)))

    I just followed ur blog :)
    Please follow my blog too and support mehttp://makeupholicworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talented and share very affective information.
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    Keep it up.Your research is very informative
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely to follow u...pls check  my blog too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...