Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Superdrug Coconut Oil Review

I brought this months ago, as Faith brought home (visitors) in her hair (cue head scratching). The nice lady in the chemist advised me to try this It cost £2.29 for the tub. Now to be honest I had no idea what to expect when I opened this to use it you have to scrap it out and heat it by rubbing it in your hands. Once heated it turns into a oil and it smells amazing There are a few uses for this I use it in my hair once I have washed it but be warned a little goes a long way. I also like to use this after I get out the shower as a body moisturiser. I also use once ever few weeks as an hair treatment. I apply more then normal wrap in a towel and then leave for a few hours then wash out. I love this stuff and for the money you can't go wrong.

4 comments:

  1. I appreciated coconut oil. Its really effective for hair growth.Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly how do you spell the label of the chemical?



    Here is my weblog :: xerox phaser 8560 drivers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you a lot for drivers. very beneficial website!

    Stop by my website; Http://Koistudy.Net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all-time low of one of the alert
    emails and you could pull out any time.

    Also visit my web blog Xerox phaser 8560 Driver

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...